IGNORED

WTB: CIB Atari 2600 Vader FOUND!

the-topdog

I'm looking for a complete in box Atari 2600 Vader system. I'm currently playing my Atari 2600 carts on my Colecovison with expansion module #1.

It seems almost like sacrilege, so I thought it was about time to play the carts on the console they were intended for.

I don't have a ton of cash so please be gentle. :roll: I also have a few boxed Mattel Aquarius 8-bit computers and accessories I could use for trade if anyone is interested.

Edited by the-topdog

I'm looking for a complete in box Atari 2600 Vader system. I'm currently playing my Atari 2600 carts on my Colecovison with expansion module #1.

It seems almost like sacrilege, so I thought it was about time to play the carts on the console they were intended for.

I don't have a ton of cash so please be gentle. :roll: I also have a few boxed Mattel Aquarius 8-bit computers and accessories I could use for trade if anyone is interested.

pics of the aquarius comp...any games?

i do have a boxed 2600 vader :)

Edited by revolutionika

pics of the aquarius comp...any games?

i do have a boxed 2600 vader :)

I'll take some pics tonight when I get home and post them for you... you can see all the spare Mattel Aquarius games I have on the bottom right of my Aquarius page here http://www.geekvintage.com/mattel-aquarius.php

You got pics of your Vader?

I was able to find a couple more boxed games Tron Deadly Discs, Astrosmash, Nightstalker, and AD&D Treasure of Tarmin...

The AD&D Treasure of Tarmin box is in sad shape... crushing on one side and one interior flap missing. All of the other boxes are in good shape. The cartridges and keyboard/controller overlays are all in excellent shape. The Aquarius computer is in good shape and the box shows wear. I have included a direct to coax adapter so no RF switch is needed.

post-24636-126533805561_thumb.jpg

post-24636-126533807327_thumb.jpg

post-24636-126533808379_thumb.jpg

Edited by the-topdog