IGNORED

Wanted: Commodore 1702 Monitors

Albert

I just sold my last two to Crazy Climber. Shipping was $30 each.

I'm guessing you want multiple 1702 for a uniform look to your setup. But, if you're interested in picture quality, I'm moving out of state so I'm staring to rid myself of my bulkiest items and I have five different industrial grade monitors that are so awesome for gaming that I'm about to pull out to take pictures of and list on eBay. Two of them are 13" rack mount CRTs and their picture quality with my s-video modded Atari XEGS is the best I've ever seen. Stunning. Another is a 19" Sony medical grade monitor used in hospitals. Also amazing quality. I'll post some pics later today.

I'm guessing you want multiple 1702 for a uniform look to your setup. But, if you're interested in picture quality, I'm moving out of state so I'm staring to rid myself of my bulkiest items and I have five different industrial grade monitors that are so awesome for gaming that I'm about to pull out to take pictures of and list on eBay. Two of them are 13" rack mount CRTs and their picture quality with my s-video modded Atari XEGS is the best I've ever seen. Stunning. Another is a 19" Sony medical grade monitor used in hospitals. Also amazing quality. I'll post some pics later today.

Generally I am interested in 1702s that I can bring to shows. They work well because of the hackneyed s-video inputs in the back, their square shape and handles makes them easy to transport, their flat top means I can stack them and put items on top of them (such as display placards) and since I'm using them with classic game consoles, they are from the same era and help maintain that retro feel.

However, I would like to see your pictures. :)

..Al