IGNORED

Scan of Fort Apocalypse

Allan

Thanks again mate, excellent scans as always ! Could I get Shamus, Shamus II and Drelbs next time ? BTW, Synapse used to attache leaflets to their games. I'm looking for the following page:

post-24409-126713159131_thumb.jpg

Do you possibly have it ? If so, could you (or someone else) please scan it in high quality. Thanks in advance.

Thanks again Jacobus ! Great scans, though this damn foil makes Shamus II almost invisible, however, I understand it's a collector's item ;) What about the page from Synapse leaflet ? I suppose you don't have it, am I right ? Anyway, I would be grateful for Necromancer, Dimension X and Nautilus next time.

Thanks again Jacobus ! Great scans, though this damn foil makes Shamus II almost invisible, however, I understand it's a collector's item ;) What about the page from Synapse leaflet ? I suppose you don't have it, am I right ? Anyway, I would be grateful for Necromancer, Dimension X and Nautilus next time.

post-11281-126807261921_thumb.jpg

post-11281-126807268854_thumb.jpgpost-11281-126807270775_thumb.jpgpost-11281-12680727297_thumb.jpg

You're welcome - any help sourcing a HQ scan of Alley Cat would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much Jacobus ! Could I please get Protector, Slime and Picnic Paranoia next time. BTW I wish I could help with Alley Cat, but unfortunately I can't. I've tried to find it on the internet but I failed. The box version of Alley Cat seems to be rare like hell.

Thank you very much Jacobus ! Could I please get Protector, Slime and Picnic Paranoia next time. BTW I wish I could help with Alley Cat, but unfortunately I can't. I've tried to find it on the internet but I failed. The box version of Alley Cat seems to be rare like hell.

Thanks for the effort. I've seen one copy of boxed Alley Cat come up on eBay in the last 5 years - it went for $250 to someone with the eBay ID of misterwui (as far as I remember). Now that eBay has changed the rules around visbility I'm not sure if he/she is still active. I'll upload those others in a few days.

• 3 weeks later...

post-11281-126943978978_thumb.jpgpost-11281-126943983396_thumb.jpgpost-11281-126943981266_thumb.jpg