IGNORED

Another Reason To Skip PS2

eric_ruck

Heh, it'd be funny if the GC has the 'adult' version and the PS2 has the one that's safe for the kiddies.

I'm just irritated it's such a big deal. I wouldn't mind a little gratuitous nudity.

"The success of 'Vice City' made everybody kind of pay attention," Fischbach said. "When you kind of look at the two games, there's a great deal of similarities between them."

Yeah, right, except one is a brilliant game in a wide ranging universe, and the other is yet another stupid x-treme sports simulator

And yet another reason to skip the PS2...or is it?

PS2 Gets Clean Version of BMX XXX

Eric

Actually Eric, I would have called this thread "Just One More Reason to Buy a GameCube." Considering I already have a copy of Smugglers Run Warzones I haven't even played (hey it was free) I think the time is finally now coming due. :D

Sure I like boobs. Most heterosexual men do. But do they have to be displayed everywhere, all the time? :ponder:

If I wanted boobs I would do something else than turn on the GC, minors may not. I don´t wanna be a hypoctrite and a couple of boobs is nothing compared to GTA, but still it feels a bit cheap.

Sure I like boobs. Most heterosexual men do. But do they have to be displayed everywhere, all the time?

I undestand where you're coming from, man.

boobs are cool, just not on cereal boxes, bilboards, etc. etc.

Boobs are good and great, but if we keep on showing more and more, the effect of seeing one will become a numb feeling. If we keep boobs out of everything, when we actually do see one, it would be like "OMG! there's a boob! I haven't seen one of them in public in a long time!"

am i right?

Me Liketh the boobies. :P

Whats wrong with a little nudity.

"Damn it SNES you cut me off b4 i coul post

And with a good point too."

side note:

when GTA 1 shipped down under Games wizards

had a special deal - Bring in your unpaid speeding

fines and save $10 on GTA.

1 month later the game was BANNED!

Who the FUCK gave them the right to stop me playing

a frickin' video game, I certainly did not.

Censorship is a load of SHIT and I'm takeing

This right to the Complaining Thread

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

You people can be unbelievably shallow and irrelevant with your priorities. If a game's good, who cares about the superficial cosmetics? Either it's fun to play or it's not. It has nothing to do with boobs.

(BMX games bore the shit out of me anyway -- the LAST reason I'd care to buy one would have to do with naked female parts.)

Then again, I'm talking about hardcore gamers, who, in most cases, don't even know what it's like to kiss girls.

CF

BOOBs in games are BAD!!!!!!!!! I will never buy any copy of this game! I'll boycott it till the day I die! SEX in video games is unapropreate! Vilence on the other hand, should become more and more real! I like vilence in VideoGames! in fact i'm gonna go play CS right now!

You people can be unbelievably shallow and irrelevant with your priorities. If a game's good, who cares about the superficial cosmetics? Either it's fun to play or it's not. It has nothing to with with boobs.

(BMX games bore the shit out of me anyway -- the LAST reason I'd care to buy one would have to do with naked female parts.)

Then again, I'm talking about hardcore gamers, who, in most cases, don't even know what it's like to kiss girls.

CF

what a way to keep friends with everyone here - by insulting them and calling them shallow.

im a hardcore gamer and what i have to say is : ITS A FUKING VIDEO GAME - end of story - boobs or no boobs, sex or no sex its doesnt fuking matter. but when a game is made a certain way, dont strip it of anything, keep it the way its supposed to be. Soon enough with all this shit going on you wont be able to use a gun in video game cuz violence will be outlawed in video games - this is getting way out of hand - everyone should just let it be - end of story

Hey, I call 'em like I see 'em.

I agree -- sex or no sex, a good video game is a good video game -- and a bad one is a bad one.

I'm wondering if this thread might not have been started just as another excuse to bash the PS2. It bugs me when MS fans have agendas that have nothing to do with the games themselves. It makes you wonder why they got into gaming in the first place, and how far they've drifted from that initial pleasure.

CF again