IGNORED

Another Reason To Skip PS2

eric_ruck

Chris..I think in one thread we 1/2 way agreed on something...I almost fell out of my chair.

As far as this game goes, yeah, it'll probably suck, but people can buy what they want. It doesn't mean they're shallow or too nerdy to have ever kissed a girl.

There's usually a rating on video games..I assume this will have a mature rating. Look at Vice City. It's a great game, but you can pick up hookers and if you turn off the radio in your car, you can hear her moan and say sexually suggestive things.

You're ok with children playing games where they shoot other people, run them over, beat them to death..but cartoon looking boobs bother you?

Please!

Adults should be able to play these games with sexual themes if they want to, they're adults. Parents should ensure that their children DO NOT buy these games if they don't want them to see it.

MacGurl,

Actually, we agree 100% on this one. I didn't say I had a problem with boobs in video games. What I was surprised about was that people actually care -- to such an extent that they perceive the game as being not worth buying anymore, just because the boobs are covered up. That's utterly ridiculous to me. Why do people buy games, y'know?

The latent eroticism inherent in everyday life -- the way a girl drinks from her coffee cup, say -- is sexier than anything made out of pixels on a screen will ever be. It just confounded and exasperated me that some of these people actually think their little BMX title is a different game -- completely bereft of any play value, which is what you buy a game for in the first place -- just because the boobs were censored!

Sorry if I didn't explain myself more clearly the first time.

CF again

All these 3-d stunt games are just a rip off of Tony Hawk.

Boobs would Actually be its biggest selling point.

Maybe I'm the only person here who ever thought about buying a lame game with a gimmick for the novelty value, but considering this is an experiment that may never be tried again in console gaming my attitude is WHAT THE HECK, WHY NOT! :D