IGNORED

Looking for these boxed Atari 2600 games

Philflound

Ok, I figured I'd list these seperately from the Atari ## games. I'm going to list the Coleco, Parker Brothers, and Imagic games I have in the box. The games I need boxes for won't be listed. The only games on the list that I know I need will be listed at the end. Other than that, I'll just need a box and possibly a manual. These are the highest priority in my game collection that I'm seeking. Boxes must be near perfect with very minor creasing, NO tears or writing. Sealed is most preferred. Please contact me with prices. Some of these games are common but for some reason I have yet to run across the box. :)

Ok, here's what I have:

Coleco:

Carnival

Donkey Kong

Mouse Trap

Venture

PB:

Amidar

GI Joe

Gyruss

Popeye

Q*bert

SW ESB

SW Jedi Arena

Strawberry Shortcake

Imagic:

Atlantis

Cosmic Ark

Demon Attack

Fire Fighter

Moonsweeper

Quick Step

Star Voyager

One other thing, I'd like US boxes only please. Hope someone has something that I'm missing from above. Thanks in advance. :)

The games I need are Subterranea and Mr Do's Castle.

Phil

No, I need boxes for all the games not listed. Anything listed I already have complete. Figured it may be easier to list the games I have vs the ones I don't have. Oh, I forgot to mention that I have Berenstein Bears and Smurfs Saves the Day both sealed, so I don't need those Coleco games either. I actually need the cartridges Mr Do's Castle and Subterranea, so those I would be looking for complete if possible. :)

Sorry for the confusion.

Phil

Ok, these are the boxes I NEED for Activision. I do have quite a few so hopefully you can fill in a few holes. Just make sure they are Activision boxes and not Salu or HES, thanks.

Atlantis (is there an activision box?)

Barnstorming

Beamrider

Boxing

Checkers

Cosmic Commuter

Crackpots

Demon Attack (is there an activision box?)

Double Dragon

Dragster

Enduro

Ghostbusters

Kung Fu Master

Laser Blast

Megamania

Moonsweeper (is there an activision box?)

Oink

Pitfall II

Private Eye

Skiing

Skiing/Le Ski

Tennis

atlantis, demon attack and moonsweeper by activision, i assume you mean the blue text label version. these have entries on atariage. here is the atlantis box:

http://www.atariage.com/box_page.html?Soft...1&BoxStyleID=15

some of these black-style boxes have a small sticker on the back "distributed by mediagenic". mediagenic had something to do with activision distribution, but i'm not exactly sure what. you will also find these same stickers on some skateboardin boxes and some of the blue text label activision re-releases like freeway. also, check out the river raid II cartridge. it has distributed by mediagenic printed right at the bottom along with the copyright stuff.

Box price depends on which box. Things like Skiing, Boxing, and Tennis are fairly common games, so I'd pay maybe $2.00 for the box. Some of the rarer games, I'd have to see, or have you come up with a price. I'd rather just have a list of what you have and what you want for it. You can always trade for games you need from my website, just click on the link below.

As for the blue labels, I have the blue label versions of the Imagic carts, at least I think I have them all, just no box. I even have blue labels of some of the Activision games. If the boxes are different, then I'd like to get both versions. What I've done is kept the box and put the blue carts inside the box I had.

Phil