IGNORED

WTB: Rare Jaguar Stuff!

primeform

If you know anyone that has these items and MIGHT part with them, please send me a message. I would like to get in contact with them.

The Aircars is $40 from myatari.com

There was a catbox on ebay,listed for $299, but it didnt sell, you could always email the seller and work a deal. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1504162223951?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150416222395&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Skunkboards are harder to find, not sure where you can get one,keep an eye out in the marketplace.

Battlespheres show up on ebay and ive came across many people selling them on the forums,that wont be to hard to find if you got the $$$

I cant remember the last time ive seen a Scatbox sold though

Good luck getting them buddy! :cool:

If you know anyone that has these items and MIGHT part with them, please send me a message. I would like to get in contact with them.

The Aircars is $40 from myatari.com

There was a catbox on ebay,listed for $299, but it didnt sell, you could always email the seller and work a deal. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1504162223951?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150416222395&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Skunkboards are harder to find, not sure where you can get one,keep an eye out in the marketplace.

Battlespheres show up on ebay and ive came across many people selling them on the forums,that wont be to hard to find if you got the $$$

I cant remember the last time ive seen a Scatbox sold though

Good luck getting them buddy! :cool:

thanks alot for the help. i just figured out the aircars thing before you posted this. NICE. I saw a catbox but they made a deal with someone for 300 on ebay before i messaged him. Ill check out the seller in the link you posted. Hoping maybe someone on the forums has a catbox they are ready to part with. Battlesphere im very insterested in. If you find anyone that has it let me know.