IGNORED

NES headers?

atari2600land

All I want to do is make the screen be blue in an NES emulator. It won't let me. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Basically what I did is copy a whole bunch of code and put it in an ASM file. Since I have no idea what I'm doing, I'd really appreciate it if there is a certain thing I have to type to make the stupid thing to work, tell me what it is. Yes, I know it has to be an ASM file, but it won't let me upload ASM files.

helloworld.txt

OK, after finding a complete ASM file for an NES game, I finally got something to work. Only problem is, it stops putting stuff on the screen. Apparently lda can only be the same number 8 times? How did they make NES title screens that take up the whole screen? I am so lost. Attached is the stuff I used to make what's in the picture (part of which will not show for some reason.)

post-9475-126769032151_thumb.png

zoopnes.zip

Copying random assembly language routines when you don't know what they do isn't going to get you very far. You need to learn assembly language and invest some time reading about what the NES chips can do and are capable of otherwise its going to be a frustrating and fruitless experience (as you've already found out).