IGNORED

FS: Bally Astrocade collection

Atari2008

Hey everyone,

I rarely use my Bally Astrocade so I figure that someone else here might find better use for it. Please send me a PM with an offer if you're interested or if you have any questions. Thanks for looking! This is what I'm offering:

Bally Astrocade console with dust cover. Cosmetically the system is in good condition including the dust cover except that the "Bally Astrocade" label has fallen off. The system also has the hardwired RF cable and power supply. It is in full-functioning condition. The video and audio quality is good. The keypad works except that some of the keys are too sensitive so for example you'll hit 5 and it'll type 555, still all the keys are responsive and it works for selecting games and using BASIC if you're patient. The unit works great, and it doesn't have the typical overheating issues that are known to plague most Astrocades because I had the RF shielding removed.

2 Bally Astrocade controllers. The controller labeled 1 is in excellent condition and the one labeled 2 works except that it can be a bit unresponsive when moving to the left. Sometimes it won't respond or it'll take a while to respond, it's usable but may need a cleaning.

Bally Audio Cassette Interface. A rare item that allows you to connect the Astrocade to a cassette player to either archive programs that you create or load programs from cassette tape. It's in excellent physical and working condition. Also, included are a quick instruction guide as well as Bally Basic Program Sampler instructions.

Bally Basic cart with spiral instruction manual in a nice case and box, all in excellent condition.

Bally Basic Program Sampler cassette tape in a clear plastic case in excellent condition.

Games

Bally Pin cartridge in a box with instructions in good condition.

Brickyard/Clowns cartridge in a box with instructions in good condition.

Red Baron/Panzer Attack in a blister pack with instructions in good condition.

Dog Patch in a blister pack with instructions in good condition.

Astrocade Basic cart with built-in audio interface with instructions, keypad overlay and box in good condition.

The Incredible Wizard cartridge in a box with instructions in good condition.

Space Fortress cartridge in a box with instructions in good condition.

Galactic Invasion cartridge loose with instructions in good condition.

Muncher cart loose in good condition. It seems that it wasn't officially released so it has a typed label that says "Test Programme." However the game is complete and it's rare.

Astro Battle cartridge loose with no instructions in good instruction.

Wish I could make an offer, but there are too many hundreds in the value of these systems for my collecting budget to handle.

Good luck with the sale.

I understand, I've recently restricted myself to a gaming budget as well. ;)

haven't we all? :(

i really wanted that one but i guess shipping will kill me instantly :P

Wish I could make an offer, but there are too many hundreds in the value of these systems for my collecting budget to handle.

Good luck with the sale.

I understand, I've recently restricted myself to a gaming budget as well. ;)

haven't we all? :(

i really wanted that one but i guess shipping will kill me instantly :P

Yes shipping to Greece would be a killer!