IGNORED

Neon Genesis Evangelion 1/8 scale Stratocaster & Telecaster by F-Toys

Hello everyone!

These models by F-Toys recently released and were imported from Japan. The detail is awesome and the cases are built like tanks which are made of mostly metal. I hate to sell them but really need the moola since I was recently laid off.

Here's some info from hlj.com:

In 2009, Fender USA produced two one-of-a-kind electric guitars--a Telecaster and a Stratocaster--with a graphic of Rei Ayanami from "Evangelion," designed by master guitar builder Yuriy Shishkov. Complete with gold-plated hardware, these gorgeous instruments were the ultimate collector's items! Both guitars were auctioned on Dec. 1, 2009; the Stratocaster sold for 9,082,000 yen, and the Telecaster was hammered down for 7,761,000 yen. If you missed out on owning either of those stunning collectibles, you can own the next-best thing--this 1/8-scale replica, courtesy of the nice people at F-Toys! The highly detailed Stratocaster replica is a mere 12.2cm long, and it comes with a separate whammy bar, a deluxe hard case and a full-size Rei guitar pick. It's a lot more affordable than the full-size version, too!

You can click on each link below to see some nice pictures of each:

REI GUITAR - TYPE01-STRATOCASTER - 1/8 MODEL

REI GUITAR - TYPE02-TELECASTER - 1/8 MODEL

st01-01.jpg

Each retails for ¥4,500 (roughly $50 USD). I paid $120 for them and I'm only looking for $90 $80 including free USPS Priority shipping.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Regards,

Trem

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...