IGNORED

HSC Season 7 Game 6: Beef Drop

I'm annoyed because I got killed repeatedly on level 4, which seems much easier than level 3. (...where I usually get killed repeatedly)

:D

I think level 4 is the hardest, luckily I managed to make level 5... and I can report it's still difficult :twisted:

52,700post-19705-126951412401_thumb.jpg

best chefs so far

1st roadrunner 102,000

2nd therealbountybob 52,700

3rd Cebus Capucinis 48,950

4th darthkur 38,300

5th Mr.Amiga500 37,550

6th AB Positive 36,400

7th littleman jack 23,800

8th Preppie!! 6,500

9th bluecat 5,200

10th a8isa1 - warming up his oil, no that isn't a euphemism :ponder:

Voting open for Bonus Tournament

Game ends Saturday 1st April 2010 10am GMT

Here we have 1st April on thursday :)

You crazy Europeans ;) Errm April Fool :?: OK I screwed up, that's what happens when I don't get a diary for Christmas :ponder: Closing date for Beef Dropping Saturday 3rd April (10am GMT)

54,800 Slight improvement, nearly beat board 5 :)

post-19705-126968700941_thumb.jpg

12,350 my sister did pretty well for a novice!

post-19705-126995096463_thumb.jpg

I said come up with an amusing relevant atari name for the forum and she said "Anna" LOL

p.s. I've got to the 6th screen but it't all dead ends and very difficult once you're outa pepper spray... pesky roadrunner ;)

I'm really sorry rr, still there's a couple of days to go ;)

Screens repeat after tricky 6th level but baddies get faster. Build up sprays on early rounds. Just seen your post Mr Amiga he he heee... :P

April Bonus Tourney Now Open

Vote for the next game too

:)

Oops, here's the pic!post-19705-127014084544_thumb.jpg

I'm really sorry rr, still there's a few days to go ;)

Screens repeat after tricky 6th level but baddies get faster. Build up sprays on early rounds. Just seen your post Mr Amiga he he heee... :P

Since you don't have a screenshot for proof, I'll assume your "123,350" is just an April Fools joke. Actually, I got 557,500 but for some reason the first 5 doesn't show up on camera. ;)

best chefs

1st therealbountybob 123,350 12pts

2nd roadrunner 102,000 11pts

3rd Mr.Amiga500 57,500 10pts

4th Cebus Capucinis 48,950 9pts

5th darthkur 38,300 8pts

6th AB Positive 36,400 7pts

7th littleman jack 29,000 6pts

8th anna 12,350 5pts

9th mapa 10,900 4pts

10th gwobby 10,750 3pts

11th Preppie!! 8,550 1pt

12th bluecat 5,200 1pt

Beef Drop and the Vote for next game close Sat 10am GMT. Any corrections please post.

April Bonus Tourney Open :)

Not many takers for beef drop, proabably the vetetarians abstaining :D

I'll extend the deadline until tomorrow morning: Sunday.

Should games run from Sunday morning through to Sunday morning :?: Is everyone happy with things :?: If anyone wants to suggest more games to play at any stage just add them to the list. I'm going to stick with the 2nd place game staying on and occasionally have polls of games that got votes but didn't make it. Thinking about polls of say new or classic games too :ponder:

Should games run from Sunday morning through to Sunday morning :?: Is everyone happy with things :?: If anyone wants to suggest more games to play at any stage just add them to the list. I'm going to stick with the 2nd place game staying on and occasionally have polls of games that got votes but didn't make it. Thinking about polls of say new or classic games too :ponder:

What?? You're extending the deadline? I'm trying to hold on to my third place finish! If somebody knocks me out of third, you can expect a visit from my lawyer. (I'll be suing for damages due to "gaming related pain and suffering") ;)

If you're looking for more games to play, I'd like to suggest "Montezuma's Revenge" (fixed 16K). I've looped the counter on that one. :D

I wish there was some way to have an online Ballblazer competition. That would be neat.

18,850, I would've done better but I'm a vegetarian ;)

The chef doesn't eat the burgers. He just walks on them. As far as I know, vegetarians are allowed to walk on meat. (...as long as they wear shoes)

The chef doesn't eat the burgers. He just walks on them. As far as I know, vegetarians are allowed to walk on meat. (...as long as they wear shoes)

Yes, this is fine, unless the chef likes to lick his shoes at the end of the day :D , then he's placed in a tricky dilemma :?

Edited by Gwobby

Yes, this is fine, unless the chef likes to lick his shoes at the end of the day :D , then he's placed in a tricky dilemma :?

Yes... yes, of course... I hadn't considered that. (for some strange reason...)

I wasn't even following the thread-- I just looked today to see what the new game was but I guess it's not up yet.

So not really abstaining. Just had a run of Dig Dug the past week on A5200 HSC.

Well, there are different levels of vegetarians-- some do it for health, some for philosophy, some for religion, some for age/beauty (to look younger), some for suffering (PETA, animal rights activists, etc.). I would be against the killing of the animals regardless of whether you eat them or not.