IGNORED

FC3 Question.

hope it's better then the Yobo one...

Hope you could play your SNES pad with it

You can play your NES, SNES, and Genesis pads with it. It has 2 ports for each system on it.

:D :cool:

I like the sound of that. If the hardware proves superior to Yobo's FC3 Plus(mainly the NOAC; it'd better be, as Hyperkin seems to have ditched the old NOAC, but they might pull off another dick move like Yobo and return to the old NOAC like they did with the GN Twin and FC3 Plus), I'm going to pick up Hyperkin's 3-in-1 instead. If not, I'd just get the FC3 Plus.

No clone console has fixed the NOAC problem with flipped 25% and 75% pulse wave duty cycles AFIK... some of the early, non ASIC based clones might have done it though. (like the dendy)

Wow, where've you been? There exist NOAC-based Famiclones with the reversed 25% and 75% square wave duties corrected:

-Yobo-branded FC Twin

-RetroDuo(but two missing parts on the sound circuit pretty much kill the correct sound)

-FC Mobile II

-Yobo FC Game Console Version 2(this is the one with the solid color buttons and red power LED)/Retro Entertainment System/Hyperkin FC Super Loader(should be rated at 6V rather than 9V, as I'm pretty sure the old ones with the bad NOAC used a 9V power supply)

Slowly but surely, the old NOAC is biting the dust. Currently, these clones are known to still use that NOAC:

-Yobo GN Twin

-Hyperkin SG/FC Dual Action

-Original FC Mobile(discontinued)

-Gen-X(I think it's been discontinued as well, as it's no longer available on Innex's website, where it once was)

-Yobo FC3 Plus

I just mentioned in my previous post that new Yobo FC Game Consoles and the other variants sold by Hyperkin(FC Super Loader) and RetroBit(Retro Entertainment System - I own one of these). Now, let's see if Yobo will eventually bring in the corrected NOAC in the GN Twin and FC3 Plus. Those are the only two Yobo clones that still use the bad NOAC(Hyperkin MIGHT still use the bad NOAC in the SG/FC Dual Action - can anyone fill me in on that?).