IGNORED

What do I have to do to get a RED DODGE EM

the.golden.ax

Right now, as far as I am aware six copies are owned by two AA members. The last pair that was listed on eBay in Italy were not able to be bid on by me because the seller would not ship in the states. They sold in a side deal to AA members. Someone please help me. This is two years now I've been looking for this game.

Thanks,

AX

Right now, as far as I am aware six copies are owned by two AA members. The last pair that was listed on eBay in Italy were not able to be bid on by me because the seller would not ship in the states. They sold in a side deal to AA members. Someone please help me. This is two years now I've been looking for this game.

Thanks,

AX

Next time do what i do - change your residential address on Ebay to Italy, place your bid and then change your residency back. then pressure them to send it to you in the states or you will leave them a neg :D

Thanks,

AX

Next time do what i do - change your residential address on Ebay to Italy, place your bid and then change your residency back. then pressure them to send it to you in the states or you will leave them a neg :D

Wow, too late smart, that is a great loop hole.

AX