IGNORED

HSC7 Bonus Round April 2010

Bricky went "brokey". Here's the trick: on level 1, if there's a ghostey (or whatever the hell that is) in the right wall and you go in, Bricky will just sit there forever without dying. Unfortunately, he doesn't rack up the points or I'd be sitting in #1 position for Bricky right now.

Admit it you sorta knew that you shouldn't try and escape from the screen, I think you can get out to the top line ;)

I admit nothing! OK, you're right... I was looking for a way to escape from the game. I thought maybe if Bricky could escape, he wouldn't have to build those damn walls all over the place and die repeatedly in dead ends.... but go on to have a happy life, free from care (and bombs). I was sadly mistaken.

No, you can't get out the top line. Believe me, I tried. (oh GOD how I tried!)

After several zillion goes on Briky I thought I had a good score, so I now come to post and realise that I beat myself by 1pt :x 570

post-19705-127169667511_thumb.jpg

Better news (for me) on the other two:

Runaway Van 1,390

post-19705-127169669597_thumb.jpg

Rebound: much more aggressive play paid off! 47,045

post-19705-127169671067_thumb.jpg

That's one taken from Cebus and 1 from Mr.A. just to keep it fair :P

I'm determined to get to the 7th screen on Briky 575 578

post-19705-12719467776_thumb.jpg

Double Drat still not beating Mr.A :x

"Noooooooooo!" (I'm shouting that in slow motion and two octaves lower)

I did get 579, but delayed taking a photo because I thought I could beat it. When I couldn't beat it, I got angry and frustrated (...swore a few times..) and turned off the Atari. I then swore again when I realised I forgot to take a screenshot, knowing full well that you wouldn't believe that I got 579.

Now I'll go back to my slow motion screaming (because I wasn't quite finished) ... "Noooooooo!"

I'm determined to get to the 7th screen on Briky 575 578

post-19705-12719467776_thumb.jpg

Double Drat still not beating Mr.A :x

"Noooooooooo!" (I'm shouting that in slow motion and two octaves lower)

I did get 579, but delayed taking a photo because I thought I could beat it. When I couldn't beat it, I got angry and frustrated (...swore a few times..) and turned off the Atari. I then swore again when I realised I forgot to take a screenshot, knowing full well that you wouldn't believe that I got 579.

Now I'll go back to my slow motion screaming (because I wasn't quite finished) ... "Noooooooo!"

I feel your pain... ...and I like it :evil: