IGNORED

WTB: Atari 8-bit S-video cable

ApolloBoy

My S-video cable for my 800XL is on the fritz, and I'd like to get a new one from someone on here as opposed to the guy I bought it from on eBay. I'm not looking for a cable with separate chroma and luma; it needs to have an S-video plug.

I hope you're opposed to the guy because he's missing in action completely. If you order, you CERTAINLY ARE NOT going to get your cable. Negative feedback has been piling up for a month:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=atari-commodore-n-morestore&ftab=AllFeedback

I wish anybody the best who has health problems (if that's the issue) but why they continue to run the Ebay store (why they are permitted to as well) when they're not delivering product is outrageous. I am currently waiting on filed claim for refund for 4 cables!

The only other place I've seen one listed is on 8-bit classics. I just checked and it says they're not available, but the listing is there. I wonder if they got them from that Ebay store above??

http://www.8bitclassics.com/TI-99/Peripherals/5-Pin-DIN-to-S-Video-RCA-AV-Cable-6-Ft-New.html

Protovision-online.de has a great selection of cables, I believe including what you're looking for. I don't know how long they take to arrive from over there, but just presenting it as a last resort. At least they have a good reputation.