IGNORED

Make an offer (some homebrews)- LAST CALL!

goatdan

Here is what's left -- anything left by tomorrow night goes to eBay...

Hey Everyone,

We're trying to clear out some space at the GOAT Store, so if you are interested, please make me an offer on any of the following or they'll all end up going to eBay...

-- Atari --

- Lynx Lexis (new, cartridge only, no box)

- Lynx SFX (new, original version)

-- Nintendo --

- Game Boy cases (2) and manuals (GB - Turok, Home Alone, two Precaution booklets; GBC - Pokemon Trading Card Game, Pitfall: Beyond the Jungle, Jungle Book, Shadowgate Classic, Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Shrek: Fairy Tale Freakdown; GBA - Mortal Kombat Advance, Bomberman Max 2, Madden 2002, Pitfall: Mayan Adventure, Scorpion King, Jonny Moseley Mad Trix, NBA Jam 2002, Instruction booklet)

- Tons of N64 Manuals -- 1080, All-Star Baseball 2000, Automobili Lamborghini (poor condition), Banjo-Kazooie, Cruis'n Exotica, Excitebike 64 (x2), Extreme G, F-Zero X, Hot Wheels, In the Zone '99 (scuffed up), Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside (x2, 1 good, 1 poor), Madden 99, Major League Baseball starrin Ken Griffey Jr, Mario Kart 64, Nightmare Creatures, Off-Road Chellenge, Perfect Dark, Pokemon Stadium (x3), Quake II, Resident Evil 2, San Francisco Rush 2049, StarFox 64, Starshot, Star Wars: Rouge Squadron, Tetrisphere (scuffed cover), Tony Hawks Pro Skater (x2, both poor), Top Gear Overdrive, Top Gear Rally (x3, 2 rough), Waialae Country Club (bent back cover), WWF War Zone, Wave Race 64 (x2, 1 rough), Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey (rough), Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey '98, Yoshi's Story (really poor, held together with tape), Zelda: Ocarina of Time, a few other really really poor ones

- N64 instruction cards -- F-Zero X, Mario Kart 64, Yoshi's Story

-- Sega --

- Sega CD Star Strike (new Good Deal Games publishment)

- Sega Saturn Steering Wheel (official from Sega, used, pretty good condition)

- Dreamcast RF Switch (new)

- Dreamcast Keyboard Adaptor (new)

- Dreamcast NCAA Football (used, like new case + inst)

- Dreamcast Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 (used, scuffed inst, case)

-- Sony --

- 3 PS2 manuals (Looney Tunes Space Race, Kengo, Namco Museum (free if you get anything else :-) )

-- Arcadia 2001 --

- Arcadia 2001 Cat Trax (big cartridge, in box with instructions great shape)

- Arcadia 2001 Space Attack (big cartridge, in box with instructions, box a little rough)

-- Colecovision --

- Colecovision Gust Buster manual only (pretty good condition)

-- 3DO --

- 3DO Goldstar with 8 games (4 new -- Burning Soldier, Fun N Games, Guardian War, Wicked 18; 4 used -- Need For Speed disk only, Psychic Detective disks and instructions, Total Eclipse disk only, Daedalus Encounter disks and case)

- Burning Soldier (new)

- Fun N Games (new)

- Guardian War (new)

- Wicked 18 (new)

How much do you want for the 3DO? :?  :D  :?:

Make me an offer. We're not looking for tons of money, moreso just some free space. Same with the Sega CD games.

I have a question. You guys have Po'ed for 3do for $20, if it's that valuable, would you guys want to buy or trade for mine? I could give you guys it for $10-$15 or some 2600 carts. Just wondering.

Usually, we don't like to trade for things that we already have. We simply don't deal in enough volume to facilitate having 15 copies of something, even if we believe it is valuable. On top of that, we simply don't seem to sell 3DO games -- we bought 40 copes of Guardian War for the 3DO new about two years ago, and the only way we can sell that seems to be on eBay.

If you've got stuff to trade (either for money or for cash) shoot me an email and perhaps we can work something out :)

we bought 40 copes of Guardian War for the 3DO new about two years ago, and the only way we can sell that seems to be on eBay.

If you've got stuff to trade (either for money or for cash) shoot me an email and perhaps we can work something out  :)

Money or for cash :lol: :lol: . You can look at www.angelfire.com/games4/icecoldatari and see if there's anything you're interested in. Right now I'm trying to build up a good collection of 2600 games, so I would trade many items from my collection in return for 2600 games.

How much do you want for Guardian War anyways?

Money or for cash  :lol:  :lol:

Er... um... Okay, no way can I try to make "sense" out of that mistake :roll:

Well, usually $5.00 new (and they sell for $10+ new on eBay :| ) but right now we're running a special where you can get Burning Soldier, Fun N Games and Guardian War all three New for only $5.00. Check the "specials" link on the opening page of the GOAT Store for this deal, and if you want to sign up for the mailing list that lets you know when specials like these are listed, that link is here:

http://www.goatstore.com/mail_lists.htm

I'll try to check out you list later tonight, gotta run to work!

Money or for cash  :lol:  :lol:

Er... um... Okay, no way can I try to make "sense" out of that mistake :roll:

Well, usually $5.00 new (and they sell for $10+ new on eBay :| ) but right now we're running a special where you can get Burning Soldier, Fun N Games and Guardian War all three New for only $5.00. Check the "specials" link on the opening page of the GOAT Store for this deal, and if you want to sign up for the mailing list that lets you know when specials like these are listed, that link is here:

http://www.goatstore.com/mail_lists.htm

I'll try to check out you list later tonight, gotta run to work!

Sounds like a pretty good deal. Should I buy it directly from you or is there some sort of order form on the goat store web page I should use?

Sounds like a pretty good deal.  Should I buy it directly from you or is there some sort of order form on the goat store web page I should use?

If you could buy it from the GOAT Store, that would be easier on us to track :) The link below will take you to the specials page -- simply click on the "this package" for the 3DO, and you'll be taken to the order form.

http://www.goatstore.com/mon_spec.htm