IGNORED

Zoo Keeper

Chris Leach

Does anyone remember the video about a year or two ago that was found? It was the 2600 prototype, and the animation looked good.

It's here:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-zoo-keeper_20317.html

8)

Do you seriously have to link to Atarimania every single chance you get? :roll:

Here is the original thread on AtariAge where this was announced:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/138111-atari-2600-zookeeper-character-animation-video-found/

Here is the video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auab0_LH2ug

Here is a direct link to a higher-resolution version of the video:

http://atariage.com/video/2600_zookeeper_0001.wmv

..Al

Do we know anything more about it? Who has it, when it was made, when it was dumped, etc. etc.?

If you asking about the video footage, I have it. I'm guessing the tape was made in late 83 or early 84. I converted it to a youtube video a few years ago.

• Like 1

Do we know anything more about it? Who has it, when it was made, when it was dumped, etc. etc.?

If you asking about the video footage, I have it. I'm guessing the tape was made in late 83 or early 84. I converted it to a youtube video a few years ago.

Cool! So what's the story about the tape? Did you buy it from a former employee or something or was it just a random find sort of thing? That would be really awesome to find something like that! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cool! So what's the story about the tape? Did you buy it from a former employee or something or was it just a random find sort of thing? That would be really awesome to find something like that! :)

I got it an a bulk lot of Atari stuff, including disks and paperwork. I didn't expect to find anything of interest on the videotapes, but it's a good thing I watched them!

I got it an a bulk lot of Atari stuff, including disks and paperwork. I didn't expect to find anything of interest on the videotapes, but it's a good thing I watched them!

Anything interesting on the disks? :ponder:

Does anyone remember the video about a year or two ago that was found? It was the 2600 prototype, and the animation looked good.

It's here:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-zoo-keeper_20317.html

8)

Do you seriously have to link to Atarimania every single chance you get? :roll:

..Al

Oh.. wow... I actually find those links helpful most of the time.

Edited by shadowdoggie

Last post here..I think I understand perfectly clear now. Emulation roms are not program roms that can be used for conversion purposes...

When I typed "Emulation Roms" I clearly used the word "Emulation" as a descriptive Verb refering to "Roms"

Then I typed "Program Roms" using "program" to describe the Roms that would be used with said Program.

I apologize for my broken english...

Please upgrade your dictionary to the "Chris Leach school of Words that might not be words Dictionary".

If you do not already own this edition, I might be able to ship you one as soon as they are in print....lol!

"I knew that!"

No, you didn't. By your mangled vocabulary it's clear you still don't understand what a ROM is.

Gee ZB don't hold back, tell us how you truly feel icon_wink.gif

I wasn't sure, but I think he just told me I were Dumb? icon_confused.gif

Its just his cryptic personality. He holds so much back within ;)

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

So I started this thread with the attempt of finding the ROM for Zoo Keeper. Then I was clearly told I was stupid and it does not exist.???

If I so happen to have "Zoo Keeper" Playable on my computer via Rom using a Mame setup...does that not indeed mean I have found the Rom for Zoo Keeper...therefore it can be converted to an Atari cart if someone were to dump the rom?

Help me out here.....