IGNORED

2600 commons for trade

video game addict

he only reason i even get any proirity mega man is because  

you have nothing good to trade and you want to buy but he would rather trade and im offering him that much

Huh? I didn't care about priority. Who does? These are common carts. I wasn't offering to buy, I was offering to trade, and I don't see any inference of purchasing in any of my posts. BTW, how do you know if I have anything good to trade? You don't even KNOW what I have.

@MegaManFan, I think chromizone was repling to Icecold, just typed in your name by mistake.

@chromizone, Do you have a trade list somewhere? I would prefer to trade.

@Icecold, What type of other stuff are you talking about? About the only thing besides games that interest me are dvds.

@MegaManFan, I think chromizone was repling to Icecold, just typed in your name by mistake.  

@chromizone, Do you have a trade list somewhere? I would prefer to trade.

@Icecold, What type of other stuff are you talking about? About the only thing besides games that interest me are dvds.

I was talking about games for other systems, like Sega Genesis. I could give you a complete sega genesis with games, in exchanget for some of your games. Tell me if there are any other systems you collect for.