IGNORED

FS/FT: NES games and SNES shells

Christoph

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Darn, didn't realize it was that cheap now! Was your JP and 100% complete? Total Control 2, Ketsui Booklet and Thunderforce VI SOLD

I don't believe it has the spine or registration card, but I don't think those make a massive difference in most cases (not a $20 difference anyway for a game that's under $50). On eBay it shows they have sold anywhere between $20 and $42-ish, all in the last couple of weeks. It seems to be all over the place right now.

Darn, didn't realize it was that cheap now! Was your JP and 100% complete? Total Control 2, Ketsui Booklet and Thunderforce VI SOLD

I don't believe it has the spine or registration card, but I don't think those make a massive difference in most cases (not a $20 difference anyway for a game that's under $50). On eBay it shows they have sold anywhere between $20 and $42-ish, all in the last couple of weeks. It seems to be all over the place right now.

Yeah I think the spine card and registration card does make a big difference though.. I'm always open to offers though, hard to judge the value of some of these games - PM me with offers anyone!