IGNORED

2600 heavy sixer

otaku

Looking for a heavy sixer the nicer the better (boxed etc etc) with a stick or two. Also looking for a harmony cart for a better price than the official site sells for. And lets see....would like the system to be able to hookup through something better than rf perhaps composite or svideo?

Looking for a heavy sixer the nicer the better (boxed etc etc) with a stick or two. Also looking for a harmony cart for a better price than the official site sells for. And lets see....would like the system to be able to hookup through something better than rf perhaps composite or svideo?

I'm sure someone will chime in with a nice heavy sixer for sale. Do you have a price range you are looking to spend? I only ask because I'm always coming across things and share with the community, so if I see a heavy sixer in the range you are looking, I can grab it and pass it along to you. I do know that the nicer and more complete a heavy sixer is, the more it will cost you. They are becoming really hard to find complete in box from my experience. If you want it modified with composite and/or s-video, that's going to add on the price as well. I highly recommend the Longhorn Engineer video mod. You can do it yourself or have him install the modification for you for a fee.

As for finding a better price on the Harmony cartridge verses the official site, to the best of my knowledge the official Harmony Cartridge site is co-owned/ran with AtariAge. My personal suggestion is get one now while the price is at the current price point. It recently went up in price and will probably continue to raise in value as time goes on.

• Like 1

I agree with the above on the Harmony I doubt you will find it for a better price and buying through the official site also helps in supporting the work batari and others have done with this great cart which also would mean a better chance at future projects

I agree with the above on the Harmony I doubt you will find it for a better price and buying through the official site also helps in supporting the work batari and others have done with this great cart which also would mean a better chance at future projects

You agree but no plus 1 for me? hehe. I see how it is ;) but I also agree with you and myself (grin)... yes I do talk to myself once in a while.

We all need to do what we can and help continue to support the Atari community and the Harmony Cartridge is a really amazing thing to have in anyone's Atari 2600 collection.

• Like 1

found a heavy on ebay and its on the way going to buy the harmony cart through the official site and get the system modded by longhornengineer whoo!

Sounds good on all decisions. You will really like the Harmony cartridge and also the Longhorn Engineer video modification for sure. What was the eBay auction number you won on the Heavy Sixer?