IGNORED

YouTube TI Tutorials

Opry99er

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my CF7+ in the mail !

I'm surprised that it is so small. Oh well... even better!

So, If I understand everything I've been reading, I will need a TI Basic cart and a Disk Manager 2 cart... right??

I have been checking for these on ebay and they seem to get snapped up quite quickly and fetch a good price too.

Has there been anyone in the community considering creating a homebrew cart that has a Basic and a Disk Manager one one cart??

TheJ

Well, BASIC is in the console, not a cart. There have been many multicarts made recently based on Jon Guidry's 64k cart designs. One has all the available CF7 utilities right on it. Visit hexbus.com for info! As far as I know, we have no way to put Extended BASIC on a Guidry cart.

• 2 years later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izkGCcQb530

Got to looking through some of my videos... here's the instructional video for senior_falcon's original compiler. =)

**BTW, anyone who has good tutorial videos from any user, feel free to post them to this thread... Tursi has some good vids... Willsy has some GREAT ones on TF... Feel free to post them all here.

Edited by Opry99er
  • Like 1