IGNORED

A large Blunder

This is the lamest thread ever, and I don't mean that as hyperbole, I mean it as fact. If that really were a psychology experiment, it was also the lamest psych experiment ever, truly. But it obviously wasn't, so it's just plain lame.

The sum IQ of posters on internet forums plummeted for awhile here, kinda like that stock crash this week.

First Off I do not like this word "Attention Whoring", also because I gave my teacher the link to this site, lovely impression guys. It seems nasty, probably just like your mind. Second, I went to check my grades on this amazing site called Snapgrades. It's related to school and grades, I know, impossible right!? Third, i've never heard of that excuse, and the link you sent me to had no information on said topic and the ad's were nasty and about unsavory things. Those "Papers" are what goes with the video. I had to write my theory and all that stuff. I would post it on youtube but for some reason they don't allow videos over 10 minutes (My video is a half hour long) Believe what you want but thanks for the A guys. The site is nice, I enjoy the forums but I will be studying abroad in Egypt this year so I probably not me on much. (Yes psychology is my minor, Archeology is my major) I may pop on to see the forums once in a blue moon but it will probably not be on till 2012.

You keep saying you're leaving, and this is what, the 4th, 5th post you've made since then? Shit or get off the pot already!

I can't believe I read this all the way to here...

Are you kidding? This is one of the best threads ever. Just when I thought he was some kinda sociopath, in comes Sonny the board hacker. Then Sonny was exposed, and then the BIG plot twist - its a successful psych experiment, whoa nanny an A- !!! Shoot, I think I'd miss the final episode of LOST in favour of catching the next episode here.

Edited by coleconut