IGNORED

Lotta stuff for trade: want genny 2

Bratwurst

I'm looking to get any of the following items and am willing to trade more than a few of the stuff I'm listing just for the sake of getting rid of it. I don't even have a 2600. ( I still love Atari, mind you. My first console/computer was a 600XL, which I still have. ) Other offers are welcome.

Want:

Sega Genesis Model 2

Used but good condition T-16 controller.

Rygar (NES)

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Original series, not Mega Hit Series, must have /good/ label! Don't care if game works)

MegaMan Battle Network (GBA)

What I have for trade:

Atari 2600:

Dig Dug

Yar's Revenge

Donkey Kong Jr.

Journey: Escape

ET ( Heh.. )

NES:

Totally Rad

Ghouls N' Ghosts

Tom & Jerry

Low G Man

Gyromite

Master System:

Light Phaser Peripheral

Third Party Quickshot 'trackball' controller

Sega Control Stick

Gameboy Advance:

Like new Mario Kart: Super Circuit (Still has shrinkwrap around box but opened, has everything)

And maybe, MAYBE this, a pirate Super Famicom:

Acan.txt

PM me for pictures of anything if you're interested in something in particular.

Woah woah woah, :D Lot of responses all of a sudden.

First off, it's a pirate /super/ famicom, not a regular nes/famicom, and I dunno if I want to let it go just yet, I paid a bit more for it than what a Genesis 2 is worth. I don't have the power supply for it (Same voltage as an SNES but smaller jack) and has 3 jacks for composite (audio/video). Comes with 2 9-pin controllers so they could probably be used on an Atari system.

I was going to trade with superomni but he hasn't gotten back with me for days so it looks like I'm going to get a Genny2 from A2600! I'm sending you a PM right now.

Anyone else interested in what I have please send me a PM with what you want to trade, I'm pretty broad in what I collect: NES/SMS/T-16/Genesis/SNES/32X/Dreamcast/Gameboy Advance

I hope not to dissappoint anyone but it looks like more than one person wants what I have. :sad: We'll see what we can work out.