IGNORED

retro games (on disc) for the 360, is this all of them?

Hello

When I get really mad at newer released games I like to play the classic rehashed stuff on my 360 to mellow out :D I am not crazy about downloads but I generally buy all the disc released stuff. Here is what I have played so far, am I missing any?

- Namco virtual arcade

- Konami arcade classics vol. 1 & 2

- Sonics ultimate genesis collection

- Raiden fighters and Raiden 4

- Williams pinball hall of Fame

Hello

When I get really mad at newer released games I like to play the classic rehashed stuff on my 360 to mellow out :D I am not crazy about downloads but I generally buy all the disc released stuff. Here is what I have played so far, am I missing any?

- Namco virtual arcade

You can also play the following Xbox titles on your 360:

Atari Anthology

Intellivision Lives

Namco Museum

Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Arcade Collection

While not "retro" by the definition of "games made twenty or thirty years ago", there are a couple of other XBLA compilations released on disc. The first one includes Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved and a few other early XBLA retro-friendly releases.

Edited by Austin

Hello

- Namco virtual arcade

You can also play the following Xbox titles on your 360:

Atari Anthology

Intellivision Lives

Namco Museum

Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Arcade Collection

No achievements = no glory ;) Seriously though, the achievements do give me some motivation to play them a little more, love the achievements, did I mention achievements :D :)

I think the Intellivision Lives is available as a full game Xbox Original download as well. I could be wrong about that. I'd have to check.

Did they ad some achievements :D

While not "retro" by the definition of "games made twenty or thirty years ago", there are a couple of other XBLA compilations released on disc. The first one includes Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved and a few other early XBLA retro-friendly releases.

I forgot about Geometry wars, have to pick that up, same with pop cap arcade :)

No achievements = no glory

Spoken like a true man.

No, none of the Xbox originals have achievements added, a really dumb move if you ask me. I keep dreaming this will some day happen. Can you imagine Indigo Prophecy or Intellivision Lives with some kick ass achievements to earn?

No achievements = no glory

Spoken like a true man.

No, none of the Xbox originals have achievements added, a really dumb move if you ask me. I keep dreaming this will some day happen. Can you imagine Indigo Prophecy or Intellivision Lives with some kick ass achievements to earn?

Yeah, I understand not adding it to the old games since there would be nothing in it for Microsoft, but the original xbox games that you can download....well, that's just crazy not to ad achievements, I (and am sure many others) would be ALL for that!