IGNORED

Stun guns

Shellnet

I currently have 3 Stun Master stun guns, all 100,000 volts.  These are perfect for people that don't like guns or live in a state where its illegal to have hand guns.. $25 each please $6 shipping.  Email linuxjobseeker@yahoo.com for more information..

Why are you posting this in a video game forum???

Did you send Charlton Heston an email trying to sell him some Pac-Man carts too ? That would make just as much sense as trying to sell stun-guns to Atari fans.  :roll:

But wait! Imagine if you could fire the stun gun at your Atari. That would be a whole new way to "fry" games no one ever though of before! :D :D :D

I can comment now...

Shellnet sits in my cubicle at work. Today he asked me if AA had a 'For Sale' forum, and I told him that we have a marketplace forum, but it's pretty much for classic gaming items.

Well, I shoulda known better, but he told me he posted something, and I said oh no. I checked it out, and told him 'You know you're going to get flamed for this, right?'

I can comment now...

Shellnet sits in my cubicle at work.  Today he asked me if AA had a 'For Sale' forum, and I told him that we have a marketplace forum, but it's pretty much for classic gaming items.

Well, I shoulda known better, but he told me he posted something, and I said oh no.  I checked it out, and told him 'You know you're going to get flamed for this, right?'

I'll buy all 3 of them if you post a picture of you giving him a good shock to the neck. Just so I know it works.... :lolblue:

Sure, I can get a picture of me shocking inky.. hell I could sell that to alot of people (the pics not the stun gun) I could be rich.. seriosly though, we all need some kind of way to protect ourselfs and family. What would happen if someone picked a fight with you that was bigger? run like a sissy? kill them with a gun? Hell no, these things interrupt the central nervous system... No one wants to kill anyone well, maybe inky does..What would happen if someone broke into your house? Shoot them... then you would have to clean the blood.. Hell no, i would taser their ass carry them outside then knock the hell out of them with a base ball back while i waited for the cops.. Also what is safer around children? having a gun hidden on the top shelf? or having a stun gun or taser laying around?

Also what is safer around children? having a gun hidden on the top shelf? or having a stun gun or taser laying around?

I'd have to say that if these are real honest-to-goodness stun guns the voltage they deliver would NOT be safe for children. They are designed to stop a full grown adult dead in his tracks,and a child could have seriously negative repercussions from being hit with that much juice. It might not be as lethal as a hand gun, but then again if it stopped your heart, it just might.

seriosly though, we all need some kind of way to protect ourselfs and family.  What would happen if someone picked a fight with you that was bigger?  run like a sissy? kill them with a gun? Hell no, these things interrupt the central nervous system... No one wants to kill anyone well, maybe inky does..What would happen if someone broke into your house?  Shoot them... then you would have to clean the blood.. Hell no, i would taser their ass carry them outside then knock the hell out of them with a base ball back while i waited for the cops.. Also what is safer around children? having a gun hidden on the top shelf? or having a stun gun or taser laying around?

Shellnet--Michael Moore should have used you in his latest movie. Please keep your political views to yourself. This is a GAMING forum...not a political forum.

Also what is safer around children? having a gun hidden on the top shelf? or having a stun gun or taser laying around?

How about the very protective 200lb Neapolitan Mastiff we have? Big lug loves the kids. We also have a Great Dane as a backup.

(Note: The dogs pictured aren't actually my dogs but very similar. Also our Dane is from a rescue, but a different one.) If you want a dog, visit a rescue!)

Eric

What would happen if someone picked a fight with you that was bigger?  run like a sissy? kill them with a gun? Hell no, these things interrupt the central nervous system... No one wants to kill anyone well, maybe inky does..

Avoiding fights is very easy. And if it's inevitable, why not run like a sissy? Or perhaps call for help? What's with the urge to hurt? Will you become a better person from it?

What would happen if someone broke into your house?  Shoot them... then you would have to clean the blood..

Ehm.. call the police, stay in your room, avoid them like the plaque, let them take your VCR or whatever they came looking for?

Ah well, never mind, I guess I'm too European to understand this shit.

:roll:

Marco