IGNORED

sloopy

• 4 months later...

I sent Sloopy a dead 130XE board, It was a spare and wondered if he could get it working... He was able to fix it fairly easily and then I had him socket the chips, add 320k, dual pokey (gumby mod) and a SIO2PC...

Great work, kept informed along the way and returned in a timely fashion.

I would definately recomend sloopy for repair work!

Pictures, http://orph.atarinet...?g2_itemId=6321

[edit]

The horrible case mod and hot glue was all me, Sloopy just worked on the motherboard!

Edited by orpheuswaking

• 2 weeks later...

Sloopy made me VERY HAPPY the other day!!! I had sent him a 600XL I bought on EBay that had no sound. I was so excited when I won the Atari on EBAY (Its the same one I had when I was about 11 or 12 years old), and equally saddened when I realized the computers sound didn't work! I found and joined the AA forum (Great community of people) seeking help/answers for my sound problem. That's when Sloopy offered to help me. He fixed my sound problem, and upgraded my 600XL to 64K of memory. :o He also added composite video out as well, and kept me informed of his progress. Total turn around time was about three days!!! Wow, just wow. Thank GOD for Sloopy, as my Atari runs BETTER than a new one now! :grin: I will continue to use Sloopy for ALL my computer repairs/problem needs, and would recommend him to any looking for help! Truly a fantastic guy to get to know and he's really patient explaining things to those that are less knowledgeable.

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING!!!

My600XL

Edited by My600XL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Purchased a SIO2PC-USB device from Sloopy. Well made and reliable. I've been using it for a couple weeks now and my Atari 130xe has never worked so fast. Sloopy's SIO2PC-USB is very very fast. 3x speeds are not a problem. I recommend every one contact him and purchase one for yourself. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sloopy has been helping this Atari Noobie with answering a ton of questions and has been more helpful than i could ever have hoped for.

Always pleasant and ready to lend me a hand with any questions ive had. Most people would have told me to "quit bothering me!" months ago :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...