IGNORED

sloopy

Ordered the SIO2PC, sloopy edition mkII. First one didn't work and send it back. Have been waiting since beginning of February for the replacement.

Sent me a bogus tracing number and doesn't respond to any of my emails anymore.

Cannot recommend this person.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Avoid dealings with. I as well as several dozen other users here paid good money for VBXE all the way back in 2012. 7 years later, nothing. Had a few other transactions with him, and never got my stuff any sooner than six months.

This was the last straw for me. October of 2018 I get begged into buying an Amiga from him. Same old sob story - I need the money. Asking price $200, I pay him $250 because I figured it would help him out. Still haven't received it. First excuse was didn't have money to ship it. Excuses continue to flow for the next few weeks. I'm constantly being told "I'll ship it next Monday".

We're now end of February, I still don't have my package from him and he has not been on IRC for over 3 weeks now, probably because I kept pestering him about it. I guess he is active on Facebook but I don't have an account at that cesspool.

Here's the list of aliases he uses when he does bother to come to ##atari (irc channel on chat.freenode.net)

• sloopy
  • fifteenthirtysix
  • page6
  • pixelated
  • Like 1

About 7 or 8 years ago I sent Sloopy my 600XL, 1-VBXE, and 2 U1meg, and prepaid for his upgrade/install services. I've been begging Sloopy for my stuff back and all I get is broken promises or ignored.

@Sloopy I want my stuff back.

1-600XL

1-VBXE

2-Ultimate 1meg (I ordered two from Candle and had them both shipped to sloopy to save some money on shipping charges)

In my case, Sloopy didn't need to buy or make any boards since I sent him everything. I've told Sloopy that I would pay to have my stuff shipped back.

Edited by NML32
  • Like 1