IGNORED

Please Let this die

(Sorry, Mr. Retrogamer, I was a little short on money a few days ago and couldn't afford the $10)

Thanks,

M!ke

If you still want that 5200 unit, now is the time to speak up. I offered it, you claimed it, but you never provided the simple info I asked for (like full address or payment info). :? It was essentially free except for the shipping and packing but I never heard back from you? What's up with that? :yawn:

Are we talking in US money or Canadian money?  If you mean canadian, how much would that be US?  If you mean US money, then what method are you using to pay???

US of course. It would be silly to expect to pay in canadian funds unless you were in canada. I'm going to go check the flea market tommorow and if there aren't any around here or the prices are silly i'd really like to pick this up. I'll let you know tommorow for sure. I'd pay by money order or whatever would be best for you.

Note: This is not asking for free stuff.

I(Sorry, Mr. Retrogamer, I was a little short on money a few days ago and couldn't afford the $10)  

If you can't afford $10, what exactly are you looking for? $10 for a 5200 barely pays the shipping costs.

That's pretty much all it was/is paying is the shipping costs.

I would like a 5200 for $10, is it available?  does it work?

You didin't see the post he made? Well anyways, he said he was giving away 3 5200's to the first people who responded, but they had various problems. the one I have coming to me is a 2 port that turns on but has ntohing on screen.

p.s. wasent there a leecher who wanted free stuff both here and over at dp that was from that town in WA??

Yes, it even is the same username, if I remember correctly 'wberdan' ripped him a new one on instant messaging and then posted the whole conversation.