IGNORED

HSC Season 7 Game 12: Pengo

Pengo

Atarimania has ROM version, atarionline.pl has XEX and ATR files (use the "v2" versions).

Game Closes on Sunday 28th 27th June 10am BST :ponder:

Push blocks of ice to kill defenceless little chicks? Sounds fun :evil: OK aparently they're "sno-bees" so that's ok then :lol: Play on default setting (Intermediate)

Atarimania rating 7.1

After Pengo we'll start the July Bonus Round, have your say and suggest games to play here :)

Pengo

Atarimania has ROM version, atarionline.pl has XEX and ATR files (use the "v2" versions).

Game Closes on Sunday 28th June 10am BST

Push blocks of ice to kill defenceless little chicks? Sounds fun :evil: OK aparently they're "sno-bees" so that's ok then :lol: Play on default setting (Intermediate)

Atarimania rating 7.1

After Pengo we'll start the July Bonus Round, have your say and suggest games to play here :)

This game seems to work just by uploading the ROM to location $8000 to RAM area and JMP $83B9 which is start address stored at $BFFA of the cart. At least up to the level I got to. Oh, June 28th is a Sunday in 2015 so we got a few years to play this game. Or perhaps, you are still into Robotron and think this is 2084 then June 28th is a Sunday in 2093.

post-12094-127645508107_thumb.jpg

This game seems to work just by uploading the ROM to location $8000 to RAM area and JMP $83B9 which is start address stored at $BFFA of the cart. At least up to the level I got to. Oh, June 28th is a Sunday in 2015 so we got a few years to play this game. Or perhaps, you are still into Robotron and think this is 2084 then June 28th is a Sunday in 2093.

dratski... I spent ages updating all these posts and was quite pleased that I'd done it right for a change, especially after correcting the time zone :dunce:

dratski... I spent ages updating all these posts and was quite pleased that I'd done it right for a change, especially after correcting the time zone :dunce:

Yeah, looks like you did update a bunch of stuff-- a bunch of people at 57 points.

Regarding Pengo, this is one game which I never played before although I have the original manual and cart lying around for long time. And now it's time to play, I can't find the cart but I did find the manual. So I was trying the ROM image from Atarimania and it worked just by uploading to the cartridge address area.

F.

Okay, now we have something to shoot for and not too far fetched.

87630 (round 10) so far on my second go. Looks like diamonds help out when the birds become faster since you can hide near the wall behind a diamond.

Try something a bit nearer, say 202,340 (though to be fair this was my 3rd go) ;)

post-19705-127662026656_thumb.jpg

F.

87630 (round 10) so far on my second go. Looks like diamonds help out when the birds become faster since you can hide near the wall behind a diamond.

Try something a bit nearer, say 202,340 (though to be fair this was my 3rd go) ;)

Here's something closer:

post-16716-127664429836_thumb.jpg

F.

Here's something closer:

Way to go :thumbsup: see Fandal hasn't got the hang of this posting a lower score than the last person here in the LSC :D :?: :!:

Okay, picture is blurred but 169,030 with only two tries. Once I get some time, I'll pass 200K easily.

not to mention the jaunty angle ;)

I hate it when I have my 'good' go early on in the contest... am failing abysmally to beat my score, let alone catch F :(

I've added a few more suggestions for the July Bonus Bound. If anyone has any thoughts, preferences or suggestions for games please add them. Voting will start on Sunday :!:

Okay, picture is blurred but 169,030 with only two tries. Once I get some time, I'll pass 200K easily.

not to mention the jaunty angle ;)

I hate it when I have my 'good' go early on in the contest... am failing abysmally to beat my score, let alone catch F :(

I've added a few more suggestions for the July Bonus Bound. If anyone has any thoughts, preferences or suggestions for games please add them. Voting will start on Sunday :!:

I took a picture normally and it was blurred so I took it from an angle but it didn't help.

Pardon the double post, I must have done something wrong while attaching.

Two posts are better than one, especially for football :D

mini table

1st _Fandal_ 515,070 12pts

2nd therealbountybob 243,420 11pts

3rd divya16 228,320 10pts

4th vw 208,520 9pts

4th vw 208,520 9pts

5th atariksi 169,030 8pts

6th zylon 82,730 7pts

7th roadrunner 53,670 6pts

8th goochman 42,550 5pts

;)

Pardon the double post, I must have done something wrong while attaching.

Two posts are better than one, especially for football :D

mini table

1st _Fandal_ 515,070 12pts

2nd therealbountybob 243,420 11pts

3rd divya16 228,320 10pts

4th vw 208,520 9pts

4th vw 208,520 9pts

5th atariksi 169,030 8pts

6th zylon 82,730 7pts

7th roadrunner 53,670 6pts

8th goochman 42,550 5pts

;)

Looks like vw is tied for 4th, and you're on the threshold of 19-bit score whereas Fandal is on the threshold of 20-bit score.