IGNORED

The. Final. Lamp. On. eBay.

Cebus Capucinis

Bump-a-lump 2 days left!

Well you're lamp well sell more than my record breaking Donkey Kong 3 machine. You know years from now when I tell my story of Donkey Kong 3, I will probably mention your lamp going for more as an aside. Well good luck on your lamp. It truly is a work of art. :cool:

:roll:

• Like 2

Four minutes! :thumbsup:

...and over! $66! Someone got a heck of a deal (I won't reveal the buyer, of course!), and suffice it to say normally I would be upset about taking a loss on it but the person it is going to makes me very happy to let it go for that price. It will be going to a good home! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think the 4th weekend wasn't a good idea and ending on a Saturday didn't help with the price.

But congratulations to the buyer! Good deal to be had! :)

I will consider it after CGE and finances get sorted out. I did say the one on eBay would be the last offered for public sale and I genuinely meant that. The C64 one is not for sale again, changed my mind and got a job. :)

I am still willing to do private sales of them, however. Monkey Labs just isn't going to keep up with 100% lamp production. I'm more interested in R & D for other projects. I'm done whoring lamps on AtariAge....

...and on to whoring new projects as soon as I get done with them! :lol: