IGNORED

2 GIG and 6.4 GIG IDE Drives and Kingston Drive Carriers

MrRetroGamer

I have a few 2 GIG and a few 6.4 GIG IDE hard drives (various brands like Seagate, Maxtor and Western Digital), pulled from working systems that I would like to clear out - CHEAP! They will be retested prior to shipping and therefore will arrive in perfect working condition. The 2 GIG will be $10 and the 6.4 GIG are $25. Priority mail s/h is $6.95 for 1 drive. They will be shipped in a well padded box in an anti-static bag.

I also have a few used Kingston DE90 drive carriers and matching frames. The Kingston Technology DATA EXPRESS DE90 is a removable lightweight drive carrier and receiving frame designed to provide durable and reliable mounting for 3.5 AT / IDE drives within a 5.25" half-height peripheral slots.

The DATA EXPRESS allows a drive to be removed and transported to another DATA EXPRESS equipped computer or expansion chassis,and also provides the ability to secure sensitive data by removing the drives safely for future use.

They are very easy to hook up and use. If you are seriously interested let me know, I'm sure a package deal can be worked out for a drive and the Kingston setup! :D