IGNORED

Carrying case?

jmetal88

Just out of curiosity, if you need to move your 5200 from one place to another, have you ever put it in some sort of carrying case?

Is there some sort of padded bag or other type of carrying case that's a good fit for the 5200? I mean, the system is huge. I hadn't even thought of looking for something to carry it in until today. If I had a bag for my 5200, though, I could for sure fit any of my other systems in it without much of a problem (except maybe too much space).

So, is anyone out there using anything as a 5200 carrying case, or is the system just getting moved as-is?

It's real. The box is from an old auction. I'm not sure where the pic of the case is from. My guess is another old auction.

Allan

The case was mine.

Was it too big to fit in your house? :D I heard that Atari needed a warehouse to hold each case. :D

Allan

It's real. The box is from an old auction. I'm not sure where the pic of the case is from. My guess is another old auction.

Allan

The case was mine.

Was it too big to fit in your house? :D I heard that Atari needed a warehouse to hold each case. :D

Allan

The rumor is his Wife made him sell all his 5200 stuff :D