IGNORED

2600 & 7800 games for trade

AtariLeaf

Hello all. I've never done a trade with anyone here. Is it usually a safe thing to do in this community? Not to accuse anyone of course but like I've said I've never done it before. I've sold before on ebay with no problems if you'd like to check my feedback there under leafs_in_2003 its:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?...d=leafs_in_2003

Anyway, here is what I have to trade. I'll show pictures since its easier that way and you can see the condition of the carts. ALL carts have been tested and work great.

Here is what I'm looking for in the 2600 side:

Picture labels if possible

Slot Racers

Air Sea Battle

Kangaroo

Wizard of Wor

Popeye

Grand Prix

Home Run

Football (original Atari one)

Millipede

Human Cannonball

Sky Diver

Star Raiders

Surround

Here's what I'm looking for on the 7800 side

Choplifter

Karateka

Asteroids

Galaga

I'd prefer to do a one for one trade and would prefer one or two people for the whole lot if possible to keep shipping down and also I'd prefer a US or Canadian trade if possible and labels that are in fairly good shape although I realize that its not always possible.

Let me know and we'll go from there.

post-2493-1037811473_thumb.jpg

post-2493-1037811474_thumb.jpg

Well, I have:

Slot Racers

Air Sea Battle

Kangaroo (boxed with instructions)

Popeye

Grand Prix

Home Run

Human Cannonball

Sky Diver

Star Raiders (boxed with controller)

Surround

I believe they are all picture labels, but since I am at work and they are at home, I'm not 100% sure. The only ones I'm not sure of are Slot Racers, Air Sea Battle, Home run, Human Cannonball, Sky Diver, & Surround. But if you are interested, I can let you know tonight. Let me know. :)

The Star Raiders sounds like it would cost you a bit to ship so if you have a loose cart that would be fine. A boxed Kangaroo sounds nice but again seems a little unfair for you so I've found some more that I can throw into the mix in the picture below and since a couple of my requests like Wizard of Wor and Popeye might be considered a little rarer then the rest. I'll wait for a few replys and go from there if thats ok with everyone interested.

Thanks

PS - As far as I know the Joust and Hat Trick 7800 are factory sealed. I can't tell if they are resealed but they have those little plastic stick on "hangers" on them if that helps.

post-2493-1037813929_thumb.jpg

Ok some deals have been finalized with lonesome_pa and Megamanfan (thanks guys) and here is what I need and what I have left.

For 2600 I need:

Surround

Wiz of Wor

Grand Prix

Home Run

Human Cannonball

Boxing (Activision)

Fishing Derby

(yea I added a couple more from my original list :D )

For 7800

Choplifter

Karateka

Asteroids

Galaga

I have to trade:

For 2600:

Frostbite

Keystone Kapers

California Games

Warlords

Breakout

Pole Position

Pele's Soccer

Jungle Hunt

Coleco Carnival

another Desert Falcon

Stargate

Midnight Magic

Q-Bert

Circus Atari

For 7800

2 Pole Position II

Ms. Pacman

I also have to trade, the game "adventure" for the TI computer, "Downland" for the Tandy Coco and "Sea Wolf" and "Omega Race" for the Vic-20 and the Atari 8-bit version of Star Raiders.

It doesn't have to be a one to one cart trade. If you'd like two for one for say Wiz or Wor since its a little more rare or the 7800 games let me know.

Thanks