IGNORED

Neo Geo for Sale in DC area, or trade?...

Cassidy Nolen

Hi guys,

I have a mess on my hands. The garage is full of classics, and this is a semi-classic. I would like to move it as soon as possible.

Its a Neo Geo 2 slot system in a Dynamo cabinet. 25 inch monitor, good color. The board has no sound though. I plugged another board (Sould Blade) into the harness, and the sound worked fine, so I know its on the board. I only have one cartridge for it, Puzzle de Pon (like Puzzle Bobble), for all I know that is the reason the sound is out. If not, the boards go cheap on ebay.

I have $250 in the game, so thats what I could sell it for. I would also coonsider a trade for a boxed Crazy Climber for the 2600. The cabinet is black on the sides, with a nice overlay and two different marquees. Its the perfect JAMMA/Neo cabinet for collectors of the middle-year arcades.

If you are interested, email me or PM me. Thanks, guys. Have a good one,

Cassidy

OMG! No, not the game, the whole thing! :)

Its a nice 25 inch monitor, good overlay on the control panel, good color, cabinet is solid with mechs and all.

I figure the monitor is worth 150, cabinet worth 50, board worth 75 (2 slot) and the game is worth 20-40. At 250, its a good location piece or a great JAMMA cabinet for home.

I am guessing this is not something people are really into. Worth a try! I am knee deep in arcades at the house right now. I have an Omega Race, Battlezone, Tin Star, Black Widow and the Neo in the garage, and I have three other games I am holding for some other people. They are coming out of my ears it seems!

Cassidy

:)

I'll offer you $50.00 for the 2 slot board.

Or I can trade you my New Magic Card for it. This is the one made by Mark D. One of those reproduction ones. I have read the owners manuel a bit and thats about it.

It has everything with it, owners manuel, the keypad overlays, and the diagram for making the casset interface cable or what ever that thing is.

I may even have a pair of keyboard controllers to go along with it.

Email: r0bert1@yahoo.com