IGNORED

ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Inky

I just came into a 5200 AND a VCS adapter..

Problem is, VCS adaptor's select and reset switches are busted off, and the 5200 is a 4 port that requires trhe proprietary switchbox, and, of course, no switchbox, no power supply, no joysticks, no games.. Grrr...

Problem is, VCS adaptor's select and reset switches are busted off, and the 5200 is a 4 port that requires trhe proprietary switchbox, and, of course, no switchbox, no power supply, no joysticks, no games.. Grrr...

not to fan the flames too much but several of the 4-port 5200's don't accept the VCS adaptor without modification. Hopefully since yours was bundled together it will work fine once you get the machine running. Sorry I can't help you with the accessories to get your 5200 running but if you do find them along the way, I've got a bunch of common games I can send you, drop me a note.

not to fan the flames too much but several of the 4-port 5200's don't accept the VCS adaptor without modification. Hopefully since yours was bundled together it will work fine once you get the machine running. Sorry I can't help you with the accessories to get your 5200 running but if you do find them along the way, I've got a bunch of common games I can send you, drop me a note.

Coolness! As soon as I get some cash around Dec. 15th, I'm gonna search for the accesories..

I have an extra Realsports Baseball that I'll reserve especially for you. I don't know if you like baseball games like you like the Cubs ;) but this is my favorite version of baseball for all the Atari consoles. The videogame critic was pretty happy with it too ( http://www.videogamecritic.net/baseball.htm )

I have an extra Realsports Baseball that I'll reserve especially for you.  I don't know if you like baseball games like you like the Cubs ;) but this is my favorite version of baseball for all the Atari consoles.  The videogame critic was pretty happy with it too ( http://www.videogamecritic.net/baseball.htm )

I heard that was about the best of the baseball games on classic consoles...

Cool! Now I just gotta get the connectors..

The way I see it is, even if it doesn't work, incomplete, etc., it still counts as a system to add to your collection.

Oh, agreed, definitely. But it will take a while to get the parts together.

I don't even know if the thing works yet.

Will one of those generic Radio Shanty AC adapters work with the 4 port switchbox?

The way I see it is, even if it doesn't work, incomplete, etc., it still counts as a system to add to your collection.

Oh, agreed, definitely. But it will take a while to get the parts together.

I don't even know if the thing works yet.

Will one of those generic Radio Shanty AC adapters work with the 4 port switchbox?

I have an extra 4 port power supply, PM me if you like to make me an offer.

I would be interested in a working 4 port switch box in a trade! I just posted my trade list in the Marketplace forum, take a look here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16680

Inky, I've got a few dirt-common 5200 carts I could mail you for the cost of shipping, PM me if you are interested.

AM