IGNORED

Very rare 2600 games !

CPUWIZ

I have a bunch of rare games available right now, I am likely listing them tommorow on eBay.

Here is what I got:

Tigervision:

Marauder

Espial

Springer

River Patrol

Panda:

Exocet

Dice Puzzle

Wizard:

Halloween - no lable version

XONOX:

Spike's Peak / Artillery Duel double-ender

If anyone has something rare to trade or wants to make me an offer before I list them, you are welcome to do so via PM.

Cheers

-R

P.S. Please don't send me messages like "I'll give you $10.00,- for River Patrol" ! :roll:

it might have gone a little bit higher but...i found out too late a "feature" of private auctions... when i looked at auctions i had bid on, river patrol did not show up, so i ended up missing the end of that auction. i have a link which shows what auctions i'm bidding on, without signing in to ebay. it seems that private auctions don't show up in that kind of ebay search.

i also think river patrol is harder to find than quadrun, but quadrun consistently sells higher. then again, i think ntsc vulture attack is harder to find than quadrun, but i doubt mine on ebay will go over $100...you never know...one can always wish.

interesting that R=9 spike's peak sold for under $35 this weekend. are there any other 9's that sell that cheap?

it might have gone a little bit higher but...i found out too late a "feature" of private auctions...  when i looked at auctions i had bid on, river patrol did not show up, so i ended up missing the end of that auction.  i have a link which shows what auctions i'm bidding on, without signing in to ebay.  it seems that private auctions don't show up in that kind of ebay search.

i also think river patrol is harder to find than quadrun, but quadrun consistently sells higher.  then again, i think ntsc vulture attack is harder to find than quadrun, but i doubt mine on ebay will go over $100...you never know...one can always wish.  

interesting that R=9 spike's peak sold for under $35 this weekend.  are there any other 9's that sell that cheap?

Tell me about Spike's Peak, I had a snipe sitting there for $111.11,- because I was sure it was gonna skyrocket and I got distracted in another room and bloody missed the snipe. BAH! :x