IGNORED

High Score Club 8.02 - Mountain King

Ze_ro

58,485, This was one of my favorites for sounds and game play. I never played it for score, and can't get into it. I get REAL irritated with the damn bats stealing your crown, it think it really ruins the gameplay, you should be able to outrun or hide or something. I might go for a better score, but I doubt it.

Do I get any points for playing on the most hacked up 2600?

And here is me and my daughters hiding from the damn bats in Luray Caverns last month.

post-25375-128187854303_thumb.jpg

post-25375-128187855399_thumb.jpg

post-25375-128187921354_thumb.jpg

25930. This may be a lot better if I had this game to play on my actual hardware. I finally decided to hook my Mame panel up to my PC so I could play this and that was a ton better then a game pad, still there is something wrong here.

Thanks for the help with the bats, but I have to say I'm still getting no where with them. Not sure what but I must be doing something wrong. There seems to be no getting to the top of the mountain for me and the game is simply too frustrating for me to put another few hours into to get there. I'll take my low score and hope next weeks game is less frustrating.

post-26868-128188477957_thumb.jpg

27,015, finally got the emulator rolling after my 2600 cart of M.K. broke!

my first score was about 10,000... so i'll settle on my second score, i made good use of the clock.. and with not proper joystick controls here, i find it hard to even climb the ladders up 'n down... lol.

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

Well, everyone did really well with this Mountain King... it's not the easiest especially with those BATS!!!

At least even if my Emulator score isn't so good, I got my score and my picture in on time, YES! :)

On to the next game...

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

• 9 months later...