IGNORED

How does it end?

deadly discman

Heh there's no need to prove anything. Look, sorry if I seemed a little harsh on that last post and it's really no big deal. We're just talking Pacman. :)  But it's probably one of the most played, written about, documented arcade game ever. I mean, every little aspect of the game has been taken apart, and dissected over the past 20 years. The game's been dissasembled and the source code is readily available. Heck, there's even a rom hack that gets rid of the 255th split-screen bug. So the point is there are pretty much no mysteries to the game anymore.. heck, it's Pacman! :)  So it's just a plain old simple fact that from the 9th key on, you can no longer eat ghosts. Anyone who's played the game for an amount of time knows this. And it's no mystery that it the screen splits on the 256 board and thus you cannot proceed from that point. That's pretty much the facts jack :)

I'm not offended. I'm just tired of arguing something that is inarguable. Jeez, it's not like I'm claiming ownership of an Airworld prototype. ;) :D ;)