IGNORED

SwordQuest -- WaterWorld on EBAY w/no RESERVE

cleclerc

Atari SWORDQUEST WaterWorld ----- NO RESERVE!

Item # 1941407496

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1941407496

I put this on ebay with no reserve not knowing how rare it was so if any of you wants a crack at it it is only at like $20 bucks right now....there are a few other 2600 games that i am selling........also with no reserve! 5 days left.......

post-2602-1038324424_thumb.jpg

That's why it says "I've been told that this is among the hardest to find Atari made cartridges to get!" on the auction description... :ponder:

I noticed that too. Also, insurance not available?? Not sure about that. Also, only previous selling experience was so-so. And, lastly, what turns me away, not just only on this auction, but any auction where the game is "untested" or worked "the last time I played it".

Just my point of views.

Sorry for the double post, but the seller's neutral was left by someone who was REALLY sketchy. That person had several non-paying bidder complaints against him at the time. It is possible the complaint was made because the bidder just wanted his money back. I wouldn't hold the neutral against this seller, but I'm still not going to bid on an untested cart that will probably get ridiculously expensive.

ok about the label, it was my game when I was like 10 years old and i wrote my name on it...why...i don't know...I actually wrote that it was rare because of all the other auctions on eBay for the same game said that it was rare....then i found this site and looked it up and found out just how rare it was....it's too late to change the auction to have a reserve or insurance because someone bid on it... About the person who left a neutral rating on my eBay rating, I actually refunded all her money and she never sent the item back to me... I will however pay for insurance on the auction now that I know how rare and valuable it is.....hope this clears up the few misunderstandings.

Thanks for clarifying that cleclerc. Please understand that I'm sure no harm was actually meant in these posts. It's just that there have been "fraud" auctions in the past, and we here on this site just try to be careful, espically when it comes to very rare games. We know a few people that have gotten burned in the past and we just look out for each other. We're just one big happy community. :D

ok about the label, it was my game when I was like 10 years old  and i wrote my name on it...why...i don't know...I actually wrote that it was rare because of all the other auctions on eBay for the same game said that it was rare....then i found this site and looked it up and found out just how rare it was....it's too late to change the auction to have a reserve or insurance because someone bid on it... About the person who left a neutral rating on my eBay rating, I actually refunded all her money and she never sent the item back to me... I will however pay for insurance on the auction now that I know how rare and valuable it is.....hope this clears up the few misunderstandings.

Just kidding about the Chuck thing. :) We all do crazy things when we're young. For example, why did I just throw away the game boxes rather then keep them? At least I would have had close to 50 boxes that I'm now rebuying. :lol:

Good luck on your sale.

Cap

PS: I'm thinking that the Waterworld may actually be downgraded before too long. There's been an awful lot of them on Ebay lately, thus making them pretty easy to find. I already have one myself, but would consider trading a RARE boxed Combat for it. :)

Well I just got home and my sister-in-law who lives with me was bored and rubed my name off the cartridge so now it doesn't say chuck anymore....so much for a 11 year old signature......would that make it worth less.......hmmmm......oh well........hope everyone has a great thanksgiving and gains a couple pounds!!!