IGNORED

HSC7 Game 16: Preppie & Preppie II

therealbountybob

So I'm out for my walk to-day... in the very merry month of septembeeeerrr

and I'm attacked by this:

post-19705-12856023398_thumb.jpg

We'll I saw it on the footpath and avoided treading on it :D

Attacked? Didn't think frogs attack-- only happens in movies and video games like Preppie I and II.

You're not that bad that can't deal with one frog-- I would say that's level zero on Preppie II which you can't set it to. It's easy to avoid one frog-- just keep going around one of the walls or close the door.

Fear not, I used my coat erm cloak as a shield and made it past ;)

What if it was Preppie I level 6? There's no cloak then you would have to either jump on the boat before the frog got to you or go down onto the highway traffic on interstate M3 which allows lawn mowers.

Attacked? Didn't think frogs attack-- only happens in movies and video games like Preppie I and II.

You're not that bad that can't deal with one frog-- I would say that's level zero on Preppie II which you can't set it to. It's easy to avoid one frog-- just keep going around one of the walls or close the door.

What if it was Preppie I level 6? There's no cloak then you would have to either jump on the boat before the frog got to you or go down onto the highway traffic on interstate M3 which allows lawn mowers.

I think you need to play Ixion now ;)

I think you need to play Ixion now ;)

But first we need to make the # of posts in this topic 8-bits instead of 7-bits. I just set the sign bit.

PS: what if it's neither Preppies and it's Frogger II: four deep.

But first we need to make the # of posts in this topic 8-bits instead of 7-bits. I just set the sign bit.

ok now we have 1 post, and since its negative...

shuddap, and get a life... go play IXION!

sloopy.

ok now we have 1 post, and since its negative...

shuddap, and get a life... go play IXION!

sloopy.

Actually, I was having trouble with the com file on IXION so I was participating here in this thread instead. Now I think the ATR version seems fine. Oh, the posts aren't negative; it's a positive number but the sign bit is set. Perhaps, I should clarify that the SF = 1 since we did an INC Post# past 127. You can do a BMI even though it's a positive number.