IGNORED

WTB: Boxed or Complete Atari XEGS

atariappleman

I have a fairly extensive 2600/7800 and Colecovision collection but have never ventured into the Atari 8-bit/5200 world, so I'm starting pretty much with a clean slate. I'd like to start off with an XEGS, as I don't quite feel like taking a chance with the 5200 controllers right now (maybe someday).

If anybody has a boxed or complete system, please PM me. If boxed, the condition of the box is unimportant, as I will be using this system to play rather than to collect. I would prefer new or only very gently used hardware though, including the keyboard, light gun, joystick and all pack-in materials. If, by a long shot, you modded your XEGS for composite or s-video that's okay, as I'm moving to modding all my existing systems for my LCD TV.

Thanks!

I have a fairly extensive 2600/7800 and Colecovision collection but have never ventured into the Atari 8-bit/5200 world, so I'm starting pretty much with a clean slate. I'd like to start off with an XEGS, as I don't quite feel like taking a chance with the 5200 controllers right now (maybe someday).

If anybody has a boxed or complete system, please PM me. If boxed, the condition of the box is unimportant, as I will be using this system to play rather than to collect. I would prefer new or only very gently used hardware though, including the keyboard, light gun, joystick and all pack-in materials. If, by a long shot, you modded your XEGS for composite or s-video that's okay, as I'm moving to modding all my existing systems for my LCD TV.

Thanks!

You shoulda kept your 800 ;-)

Thanks!

You shoulda kept your 800 icon_winking.gif

Haha, I think you are getting more use out of the 800 than I ever did. The XEGS is like a 5200 done right, since many of the games are nearly identical between the two and it would fit into my game console collection nicely. I can't decide which one I want though. icon_ponder.gif