IGNORED

So I picked up a MOVE yesterday...

Crazy Climber

Since I already own a Wii and a crapton of games, I just can't see any good reason to pick up the Move. From everything I'm hearing and reading its just the Wii with Motion Plus and better graphics. the Kinect looks fun, and it's not a Wiimote re-hash. I'll probably pick one of those up.

Oh and cimerians is right. A hacked Wii is freaking awesome.

There is still one aspect to the Move that gives it -- maybe -- an edge over the Wii. The fact that there is a camera and it can project you into the game is, potentially, cool.

I got one, largely because I wanted to sit back and play an RTS on the couch. So, RUSE and the Move and I are friends. That, and I am an absolute whore for light-gun games, so I can only hope we will see more of those. Yeah, and I have a Wii. But the Wii motion controls don't particularly interest me. The Wii can detect waggling, and sometimes does a poor job of that. The Move actually does register movements with speed and precision, which could make it much more fun.

The next Dead Space will have Move support, and ship with Dead Space: Extraction. That could be fun. And, I think, the next Killzone is supposed to have Move support.