IGNORED

24K Gold Zelda?

Philflound

You know what it is CPU, I never bought NES games on Ebay. I have almost 400 games and I only started buying them about 5 years ago. We have something in the neighborhood called Funcoland. You probably heard of it, or its sister store Gamespot. In these stores, you get games EXTREMELY cheap. Now they come loose, sometimes with no instructions, but or the most part, I can get 99% of the games for under $10.00. Also, when I goto garage sales/flea markets, I get games, even boxed complete for no more than $5.00. I also went to a store and bought brand new sealed games for $4.00 each. Though this store was closing up, I have not been subjected to such high and ridiculous prices on common games. I have several price guides and under no circumstances have I seen prices of the games I mentioned above anywhere near the prices being sold on Ebay. Even sealed, I don't expect these to go that high. But of course there are always nuts out there. :)

Phil

I know what you mean Phil, I just recently came across a MIB Tengen Tetris that came in a huge box full of boxed NES games and system + gun + blah blah that I traded for 2 PS2 games. I sold just the Tetris alone for $75.00,- on eBay so there is definately a demand for them.

• 2 weeks later...

:o :o :o

Wow. I am a Final Fantasy Fan and I own near all games. And too the first NES game. But that a bit to high. :D

My look very bad. But I will not buy one for that price, only that it look better. :D

What will they pay for the japanese games? Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III and the Double Pak Final Fantasy I & II (2 in 1). :?

And maybe Final Fantasy I in japanese? :?

I miss only Final Fantasy II. But thats on the 2 in 1 Pak so its no big problem. :) :D