IGNORED

Atari 5200 and 41 games with dustcover & trackball

backin89

This is a 4 port 5200 with brand new switch box and original power supply. Two original controllers that i had refurbished recently to use metal contacts instead of the old carbon method so they work really well. Also comes with a brown vinyl dust cover with a white Atari logo and the 5200 name on it. I have a 5200 trackball controller which i recently cleaned inside and out. All the buttons on the trackball work but i can't get the ball to work too well. Don't have the time to bother with it. This set comes with 41 games. Many of them have the keypad overlays for the controllers. All are working and in great shape. Some look new:

Mario Bros.

Vanguard

Centipede (with overlay)

Jungle Hunt

Rescue on Fractalus

Realsports Baseball

Joust

Moon Patrol

Pole Position

Pengo

Soccer (with overlay)

Berzerk

Super Breakout (with overlays)

Ms. Pac-Man

Qix (with overlays)

Countermeasure (with overlays)

Star Raiders (with overlays)

Space Invaders (with overlay)

Galaxian (with overlays)

Missile Command (with overlay)

Pac-Man (with overlays)

Kangaroo

Defender (with overlays)

Robotron 2084

Dig-Dug

Astro Chase

Frogger

Star Wars The Arcade Game

James Bond 007

Congo Bongo

Q*Bert

Popeye

Miner 2049er (red version)

Wizard of Wor

H.E.R.O.

Kaboom!

River Raid

The Dreadnaught Factor

Beamrider

Pitfall II

Space Shuttle

Please make me an offer. I don't know what to ask for these items.

Edited by backin89

You don't know what your missing. I've collected just about everything but compared to the 2600, i prefer the 5200 graphics. I'm hoping to get $150. I'm trying to buy a car so i can get around and i need to close the deal soon plus i have things to ship out so the sooner i sell out, the sooner i can ship my items and move on. Let me know if your interested. I had the controllers rebuilt to use metal tabs instead of the old carbon method and they work great. I have a dust cover to keep the unit clean. Many great games.

You don't know what your missing. I've collected just about everything but compared to the 2600, i prefer the 5200 graphics. I'm hoping to get $150. I'm trying to buy a car so i can get around and i need to close the deal soon plus i have things to ship out so the sooner i sell out, the sooner i can ship my items and move on. Let me know if your interested. I had the controllers rebuilt to use metal tabs instead of the old carbon method and they work great. I have a dust cover to keep the unit clean. Many great games.

Ill take it for that price thanks! please check your PM for details.

Edited by Atari2600Lives