IGNORED

NEED: Outlaw Golf Christmas Edition for XBox Blockbuster

Starscream

Outlaw Golf is basically Mario Golf with grown-up adult characters. Each player has a caddie which they can beat up to releive some of their tension(which effects play) and each character has their own strenghts and weaknesses. There is also a variety of extra Players, Drivers, Irons, Putters, and Balls to unlock and play with.

Hope this helps ya :D :D

Not a problem,

I have the full version and it is a fun game, more so for groups than individual play. My only complain with the game is that you have to use the analog sticks to controll power and direction of the ball, which can be a little tricky. I've had shots that I would swear were dead away straight as an arrow only to see them hook/slice horriblely. But perhaps this is something only I have encountered, but it is my gripe

BTW if you were thinking about getting this for, I believe it is your brother-in-law who just got the X-box, this would be a good game for him if he plans to play it at parties and would be fun over the holidays.

Just beware of lil kids one of the charcters is a stripper (who remains fully clothed) but makes Lez, and pole dancing references and there is some mild language. nothing more than prime time TV but just to warn you if you were thinking about playing it in front of youngins

Gald I could be of service :wink:

And I thought if a thread is left unattended for more than 48 hrs it was expected to be hijacked, thought that was the unwritten law :P

well I hope you all enjoy the game, I'm sure he :D

If you can't find one and need me to pic it up for ya and mail it, the offer is there.

Well since I'll be stopping by BB tommorow (actually today) to pick up 2 copies for starscream did you want me to pick up a copy for you as well MacGurl??

Starscream if ya get a chance send me either a PM or an email with address and howe you want it sent. Ok? Same goes for you macGurl if you want one.

Well aparently the fates are conspiring against me. There is 3 inches of snow on the ground and calling for a nother 3-7 inches. So needless to say I don't think I'll be making it to BB today. Hopefully tommorow so there is an extension if there are more orders to be placed.