IGNORED

Random Medium Flat Rate USPS Boxes of Crap (BoC), $12

phaxda

I have to (once again) vouch for Phaxda. I bought his 1040ST, in complete ignorance. What arrived not only looks great (of course I still gave it the wood_jl cleanup, but relatively speaking, I couldn't be happier!!!) but he PACKED IT WELL.

That's one MORONIC THING ABOUT EBAY is they don't have a "detailed seller rating" for packing. Why not? Hell, it's not important if the thing I paid good money for arrives all f*cked up, because some brainless moron failed to exercise common sense, right?? I suggest that EVERYBODY SUGGEST TO EBAY THAT THEY HAVE A DETAILED SELLER RATING FOR PACKING. To be 100% honest, it's not my original thought. I think Albert (proprietor of this here site) brought it to my attention - the fact that this crucial category is overlooked. Damn strait, there should be one. I'm off-point. To get back to point, Phaxda packs the stuff well, so no worries. 10% off next order, Phaxda??? :) :) :)