IGNORED

Any interest in classic games commercials on vhs

backin89

After coming across several vhs recordings from the 80's and 90's, i've run across several commercials for Genesis, NES, and Turbografx 16. These were recorded during their original air time back when they were new out. If there is any interest in something like this, i'll start making collection tapes and then if anyone wants to convert them to dvd or other media, they can. These will be vhs tapes with a large number of original commercials. Not Youtube re-recordings.

• Like 2

After coming across several vhs recordings from the 80's and 90's, i've run across several commercials for Genesis, NES, and Turbografx 16. These were recorded during their original air time back when they were new out. If there is any interest in something like this, i'll start making collection tapes and then if anyone wants to convert them to dvd or other media, they can. These will be vhs tapes with a large number of original commercials. Not Youtube re-recordings.

I would LOVE to get copies of those commercials! :lust:

I would definitely be interested. I probably could provide a few myself. In cleaning out my Dad's storage, there were hundreds of tapes that were mostly tv shows from '80-'95. I have started going through to find what cool stuff is there. Morgan

If you find any, be sure to make a compilation of commercials. I'm always open to buying them.

I'd love to have a DVD full of these old Video Game TV commercials. Especially ones from before my time.

As for getting a copy of the commercials on VHS to convert to DVD or some other media my self. I don't have the equipment, nor the computer to handle it right now.

If I didn't have these problems, I'd love to do it. I have a lot of time on my hands, and a large stack of Blank DVD's doing nothing

Edited by nightwheel

• 1 month later...

Why not just put them on youtube?

Don't have the means do to that. What would i get out of it anyway? I'm trying to raise money for my car repair.

Wow, a desperate attempt to make a buck it sounds like. Well, let me burst your bubble. They are all on YouTube anyway. Probably from VHS tapes, so it wouldn't be any better quality.

• Like 1