IGNORED

Dreamcast Dev Kit/Games For Sale

goatdan

Hello everyone,

We're looking at selling some Dreamcast items on eBay in the near future, and I figured I'd offer them on here first. If you are interested in anything, please email me at loosen@execpc.com and we'll work it out :) Buy a few, and we'll work out a nicer deal. All games are used with near mint cases and manuals unless noted.

Alone in the Dark - $10.00

Atari Anniversary Edition (NEW) - $10.00

Grand Theft Auto 2 (NEW) - $20.00

Mr Driller (slight bending to manual) - $8.00

Railroad Tycoon II (NEW) - $8.00

Sega Bass Fishing (NEW, All*Stars) - $8.00

Sega Bass Fishing 2 - $18.00

Sega Smash Pack Vol. 1 (NEW) - $6.00

Space Channel 5 (NEW) - $6.00

Tomb Raider: Last Revelation - $6.00

MadCatz Keyboard Adaptor (for internet/Typing of the Dead, allows any PS/2 or AT keyboard to hookup to your Dreamcast) - $6.00

Dreamcast Development System Rev. 4 - This is one of the very first development kits that Sega produced for the Dreamcast. It comes in a very nice case and has all of the original hardware. It also includes the original Katana software release #4 disk with it.

We bought it with intent to help publish Dreamcast games, but Sega seems to be rather uncooperative and we no longer have any use for it. We haven't messed with it enough to know much of anything about it -- it powers up, but I haven't actually hooked it up to a monitor or anything yet to see what it does.

It may be missing a piece or two, again -- we don't know. I will take pictures and send them to anyone interested. I don't know what this is worth and to who, but we paid well over $100 for it. Please only email me about this if you are seriously interested.

:D Everything goes to eBay Wednesday night, so if you're interested drop me a line quickly!

• 2 weeks later...