IGNORED

Capcom Arcade Classics coming to Wii

Rev

• 2 weeks later...

Progress report: I'm getting better at Sonson! :D

I've made it to the second bunch of stop-walls thrice already and I feel I'll get past this obstacle quite soon. Key to this game seems to be learning the proper anti-pattern for each enemy attack pattern :twisted:

The Hiscore's around 130K so far.

Does the Capcom classics have Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition?

Capcom Classics Collection Volume 1 for the Xbox and Playstation 2 and Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded for the PSP have it, if that's what you were asking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda hit a plateau here: For more than a week I didn't get any better than 250-260K scores - without any improvement in sight and it feels my skills are maxed out there :o

I think I'll bump up starting lives from 3 to 7 now, which should definitely help me advance some tomorrow :twisted:

• 10 months later...

Saving the best for last, I'm currently playing through Black Tiger. Such a fun game, a bit like G'n'G but without the frustration ;)

Too bad that Capcom never delivered more of their Arcade games to the VC, but for 800 points it's not too surprising that they weren't big sellers...