IGNORED

Aircars, Space War 2000 finally gets a Box & more!

Gaztee

Yeah quick shipping on my space war 2000 stuff.fantastic work....

Will you be doing alien v predator sometime .I've only got the cart and overlays...

Could do with the outer box and instructions plus inner box...

Just a thought

Not sure whether I would re-do the official AVP, but maybe it would be possible to do the AVP Beta boxes again for those that have them??

got my aircars and sw2000 boxes etc , wow, glossy and everything :) Very nice, even better quality than the official boxes. :)

Glad they got there safe & sound. Did the packaging hold up ok?? Well after this weekend hopefully I will be able to announce the next box set to be done!! :thumbsup:

yep the package was fine, couple corners were slightly bent but the boxes themselves were about perfect :)

Yes please, what are they? :)

Barkley Shut up & Jam will probably be the next one & IF I can shift a few more boxes I might be able to squeeze out a Brett Hull Hockey too! :o

sounds great. Hope someday we'll see a Vidgrid and Blue Lightning Bigbox and Overlays vor Syndicate and Themepark :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi, sorry to bump an old thread, but... Are these still around?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say NO, these are definitely not still available. Seeing as some of the people involved in making them have long since packed up shop, taken their bat and ball, and gone home.

I would love to be proved wrong though, and would be first in line to buy some of this stuff :)